Tips for Doing Tarot Readings part 2
Today we are continuing with GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW WHEN DOING A READING.
4. Look at the element, number, polarity etc. of each card. Is there a dominance of a particular element or number in the spread? If there are more than two or three court cards the client may be surrounded by and influenced by many people.
5. A high number of wands for example indicates an emphasis on business, communication and negotiation and action in general. it is a very busy time.
6. Mainly cups indicates an emphasis on love, romance, relationships, emotions and feelings in general even if the issue relates to business for example.
7. Mainly swords is an indication of adversity, worries and anxieties. Situations may arise unexpectedly which require swift, decisive action.
8. Mainly pentacles indicate an emphasis on property, business, finances, feelings of security and matters concerning investments.
9. Choosing a Significator:
A significator is often chosen to assist with focusing on the client when you are using the Celtic Cross. You may also choose a significator to represent the matter at hand. For example if it is a legal case you may like to select the Justice Card. If you a choosing a significator based on the Star sign of the client the following may be helpful.
Zodiac Sign Birthdate
Aries March 21 - April 19
Taurus April 20 - May 20
Gemini May 21 - June 21
Cancer June 22 - July 22
Leo July 23 - August 22
Virgo August 23 - September 22
Libra September 23 - October 23
Scorpio October 24 - November 21
Sagittarius November 22 - December 21
Capricorn December 22 - January 19
Aquarius January 20 - February 18
Pisces February 19 - March 20
Next we start on the simplest of spreads: The Three Card Past /Present/ Future Spread which is extremely versatile as you can assign any time period to it, any question or no question at all. It is amazing what a full reading you can do with just 3 cards.
Have a great day!🌻🌻🌻🦉♥️🙏